Sunday, January 16, 2011

Introductions!

Hello Fellow Love Seekers! I wanted to let you know who I am before we get into the romantic nitty gritty just so that we have a proper introduction. My name is Maggie and I am a 20 year old student and I am a hopeless romantic. I love romantic comedies and I always wonder if some of those movies could be played out in real life. However corny and naive that sounds, I think that romance is the holy grail in most lives. Apart from mundane jobs and homework and the occasional trip to the gym, what do we all dream of? I like to imagine that we all secretly dream of being swept off our feet. I have a romantic relationship with my boyfriend of two years and he is the most amazing man who I cherish in my life. Not only do I have some tips and stories, I have countless friends' stories that would shock you and teach you a thing or two about what not to do or what to do right to find or keep a lasting romantic relationship. Think of this blog as a virtual everyday college girl cosmopolitan where romantic relationships rule the content for both my entertainment and yours! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment