Monday, January 17, 2011

Just a quick hello!

Hey everyone! I am another creator of this blog! I am so excited to get down to business and cover all of the popular topics about romantic relationships. Like every girl, I love being in love and everything that it entails. I have a boyfriend of a year and a half who means the world to me and who is a huge part of my life. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to be so close to someone at the age of twenty. My boyfriend is not only the love of my life but he is also my best friend. I know every girl dreams of finding her prince charming, but it is not always so easy. In fact, it can often be downright frustrating!  Starting relationships, maintaining relationships, and ending relationships is all quite difficult and sometimes people don't know where to turn for advice and guidance. Well no fear--we are here to help. So forget about those meaningless hook-ups and dating a different guy every weekend. We know you are getting sick of it and have been dreaming for something more. We hope our blog helps you get on the track to finding that special someone and a life full of love and romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment