Monday, January 24, 2011

Is This Love?

So I’m sure this is a question we have all asked ourselves at some period of time in our life; is this love? So how do you know? Well taking my prior knowledge from past relationships and the wise wisdom of the women that came before me, I think I have an idea. When someone loves, they themselves no longer become the priority and main focus in their own life. They are no longer selfish. When you go out to eat you call that person to see if they would like some thing also. When you and your mate are having a movie night and there is one piece of buffalo wing on the plate and they let you have it. When they open the door for you (men) and then you (women) proceed to unlock the door for them before they get to the door. I know you’re laughing, simple stuff right? Well that’s not all. My granny told me that if a man doesn’t make you cry but is worth crying over then its love. My mama told me that love is when you can’t picture waking up to anybody else in the morning for the rest of your life but them. Love is all those things. But love to me is when you dream you see them. Love is when you are mad at them nothing could get you mad enough to want to live without them. Love is not being able to describe in words how much you care for them because mere words cannot begin to grasp the concept of the kind of love you have for them. Love requires no thinking, love come from the heart. And if your heart flutters each and every time you see their face or hear their voice then its love, no doubts, no questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment