Monday, February 21, 2011

Reasons to Trust Your Friends

I once read a quote from a female comedian that read, "Going out with a jerk is like having food stuck in your teeth- all your friends notice before you do." I can't seem to find the author, and although the comment was meant to be a joke, it's completely true. I literally think about every time one of my friend's boyfriends pulls what I think is a jerk move. It's important to trust one another in a relationship, but becoming deaf to what your friends have to say about your guy or girl will become a bad thing. No matter how much you think you love somebody, (and here I'm not talking about your fiancĂ©e or husband), your friends will be the ones that are around when the guy (or girl) is gone. Things that you don't want to notice, or just plan don't notice, your friends will pick up on. They've got your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment